Friday, January 30, 2009

I made the first leap of starting this blog, now I guess I have to keep up with it :o) So here's a quick update about our family... (some from Josh, some from me)

Things have really picked up for our family in the new year. We enjoyed having Josh's family here for a weekend of celebration. We had Gabriel's dedication and Josh's baptism on the same day!


This is Gabriel after his bath. He just loves playing with his feet.


All the little ones playing and having a good time. Kyla really wanted to hold Gabe all day. Gabe is trying to figure out what is on dad's face and if it comes off or not. He loves looking at your teeth.


Chad and Jenny brought over their Wii and we played games all evening. Dad is the Bowling champion. Chad and I played tennis for a long time and Chad got really into it. I ended up sitting on the couch and still winning. Its all in the wrist.


It was great to have every one come support me while I was baptized. I had my friends from my men's small group stand up there with me.


We had a wonderful time with the family. Gabriel is still trying to understand how to play with his cousins, but I think they will have so much fun in the very near future!

We also enjoyed a visit from Josh's mom just the past couple of days. She was able to spend some quality time with Gabriel and was a great help around the house as well :o)

I am back in school full-swing and Josh is on the job hunt. Keep us in your prayers for Josh to find a job and me to keep my sanity!

0 comments: